I really like these sites. Disclaimer: I am not associated with these sites in any way other than I use them for personal study.
I struggle with studying the bible everyday. I intend to study daily but I let other things take my time. I am trying to get into His Word every day. This plan helps me to stay focused and study the bible everyday.
This particular study is so timely for me as there is a recurring issue that my family is dealing with at this time. It is a matter that could cause an extreme amount of worry if I do not trust in God’s promises. I need these reminders daily. Even when things are going well. As for me I choose to serve the Lord God who is the Almighty God. His promises are true. I want to live in the center of His will and not mine.
The following is from youversion.com bible studies
God Helps His People http://shereadstruth.com/ and https://www.bible.com/
A few questions for those with a tendency to worry (pause briefly and ponder each one):
• What situations in life are you most worried about right now? Why?
• Of the various situations currently prompting anxiety in your life, which can you personally change?
Over what issues do you have absolutely no control?
• What are the inward and outward signs that something has got you really concerned and nervous?
• List all the benefits of worrying. What are some of the drawbacks?
• Is worrying a “sin”? Why or why not?
• How do you think God feels when his children are panicky and anxious?
• Why do some people seem almost immune to worry?
• When is the last time you truly felt at peace?
Instead of worrying, you can cry out to God for help. In times of trouble, trust in God’s unfailing love.
God’s Promise to Me
• When you cry out to me, I will help you.
My Prayer to God
God, I’m crying out to you for help. Help me trust that you will come to my rescue.
Jeremiah 29: 11For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.
Psalm 107:19Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 20He sent out his word and healed them; He rescued them from the grave. 21Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.