I left off with a list of health issues I have struggled with most of my life. I am sure that some of you can relate to at least one of those issues. As I stated, traditional medicine does not agree with my body. I have been forced to find natural, healthy ways to deal with my ails. I could go into great detail about all of them but that is not necessary. What is necessary is talking about how to make the some of the symptoms less. As well as why we need a healthy gut. So, that is where we will go today.
Let’s talk about what the photo above says. Did you hear what it says?
Every cell of every tissue, of every organ depends on the body’s DIGESTIVE SYSTEM.
Why? To provide the nutrients it needs to keep on functioning.
If this is true, are you getting the nutrients you need? I know that I was not. Later in life I developed stomach issues. After a trip to the ER and many uncomfortable tests I still had no relief.
Acid Reflux, severe pain in my stomach, and so many other stomach, gut related issues.
I was introduced to a natural plant based enzyme. I am so thankful that I was told about this product. All natural, not a prescription that I had already tried and it had all kinds of side effects. Hair loss to name one.
I for one will always choose the natural way over a prescription drug with a hundred side effects. But I encourage you to always consult with your doctor for what is best for you.
I will tell you that since I started taking this all natural plant based enzyme, my stomach issues are so much less. I am so thankful that I do not have the issues that I listed above as often. Absorbing valuable nutrients from food is vital to our overall health. This all natural plant based enzyme provides complete digestive support with a full-spectrum enzyme blend to support healthy digestion, nutrient absorption, and overall wellness plus stabilized probiotics and prebiotics to promote a healthy environment in the gastrointestinal tract.
- What are the Key Benefits:
- Replenishes digestive enzymes lacking due to factors such as stress, age, genetics, diet, and physical activity*
- Replenishes nutrients from the food you eat making them available for absorption*
- Assists your body in breaking down difficult-to digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seed, beans, high fiber fruits, cruciferous vegetables, and processed foods.*
- Creates a balanced, healthy environment in the gastrointestinal tract with probiotics(healthy bacteria) and prebiotics (food for the healthy bacteria)*
- Supports gut-related immune system health.*
- Allows you to eat and enjoy foods that may otherwise cause uncomfortable abdominal symptons.*
- Soothes the stomach with ginger and licorice root.*
- Sustains healthy bowel regularity.*
- Take one with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Gluten- Free
- Take with meals
For more information contact me by DM on Facebook or leave a commit and I will be happy to get back to your.
Disclaimer: I am in no way telling any one to stop taking the medicine that the doctor has prescribed for them. I am only telling you what did and didn’t work for me.
If you would like to try this product for yourself you may go here: Tranont | Life
Be sure to ask me how to save $5.00.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For a Free Bible Study go to: www.worldbibleschool.org